Common Symptoms of feline renal (kidney) disease
- Poor coat quality
- Loss of appetite
- Depression and/or vomiting
- Presence of blood in the urine
- Increased frequency of urination
What is Kidney Support Gold?
This unique formula is a gentle yet powerful combination of herbal ingredients, tested by our holistic veterinarians. Kidney Support Gold is comprised of scientifically researched extracts for supporting kidney health. The result is a formula that is excellent for aging cats and is an essential part of your cat's long-term health regime for helping to maintain normal kidney function.
The effects of the herbs in Kidney Support Gold have been studied for their "tonic" actions. Tonic herbs are restorative, help maintain vitality and provide nutrition to the body in a way that it can readily absorb.
What is Kidney Support Gold used for?
Kidney Support Gold is for long-term use when supporting normal renal function is imperative. This formula is created by using current research of time-honored herbs used in traditional Asian medicine for the kidneys and overall vitality.
- Supports normal fluid and electrolyte balance.
- Helps in the maintenance of normal levels of blood urea and creatinine (products of metabolism excreted by the kidneys).
- Supports the health of nephrons (parts of the kidneys that help it to filter blood).
- Helps to maintain normal protein excreted in the urine.
- Helps the body's immune system respond normally to bacteria and viruses.
Be sure that your feline is receiving adequate water intake. This is vital to the health of the kidneys. Ensure that a fresh, clean water source is available at all times, encouraging your cat to drink by providing different bowls or "pet fountains". Sometimes flavoring the water can entice your cat to drink more and lower the risk of dehydration.
Your veterinarian can advise you about giving your cat a diet low in protein and phosphate content, both important aspects of supporting the kidneys.
Kidney Support Gold is a natural alternative for your feline's general vitality. It really is Gold!
Can my cat take Kidney Support Gold with medications?
Do not use Kidney Support Gold with blood thinners.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Kidney Support Gold comes with a 90 day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Kidney Support Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Kidney Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Kidney Support Gold?
Kidney Support Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
What is our Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains?
This is a high potency probiotic supplement for pets, supplying nine different strains of probiotics with added prebiotics. Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains contains beneficial strains specific for dogs and cats, at a highly effective potency.
Beneficial bacteria exist throughout the bodies of humans and animals. They are vital to our existence and regulate numerous physiological processes. These organisms are passed from a mother to the offspring during birth and begin to populate the body inside and out, including the mucosa of the digestive tract and the layers of the skin. Throughout life, there are many things we come into contact with that can harm this microbiome or microflora, as it is sometimes called. Stressors can include medications, infections, environmental toxins and unhealthy foods.
Ingesting beneficial bacteria through foods and supplements supports the microbiome to stay strong and healthy. Probiotic bacteria are a normal and necessary part of the body's defence against harmful pathogens. Without these beneficial bacteria, the body is less resistant to infections, has difficulty digesting foods and displays less neurological stability.
Be sure when comparing the strengths of different probiotic supplements, that you are comparing the same milligrams or grams. Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains guarantees the viability of the healthy bacterial strains until the date of expiry at 5 billion CFU (organisms) per 500 milligrams (equivalent to 10 billion CFU per gram).
FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) are added as a prebiotic and soluble fiber to support the health of the probiotics as well as the beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract.
What is Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains used for?
Increasing research demonstrates just how important a healthy balance of intestinal bacteria really is. Of all the cells that comprise the immune system, approximately 70% of those cells are located in the intestines. When pathogens are orally introduced into the body, the cells in the gut provide a major part of the body's natural defenses and ability to fight harmful bacteria and viruses. This is true for humans as well as animals. Put simply, healthy gut flora help maintain a strong immune system.
The key to maintaining a healthy balance of flora is to incorporate probiotics into a daily regimen and/or make probiotic-rich foods part of a regular diet. Probiotics are found in lacto-fermented foods, such as fermented sauerkraut (i.e. not the kind made with vinegar or wine). Fermented dairy products such as unsweetened yogurt and kefir also help supply the body with beneficial bacteria.
Why do so many animals require probiotics for optimal health? As mentioned, the factors that can damage this vital microbiome in the digestive tract range from unhealthy foods to environmental toxins to medications. A single course of antibiotic treatment, though sometimes absolutely necessary, can wipe out the intended harmful bacteria it is meant to destroy but also the beneficial bacteria, leaving the body vulnerable to recurring infections, digestive problems, allergies and more.
Besides the maintenance of good health, there are many conditions that benefit from the use of probiotics:
- Sensitivities, particularly diet-related
- Bowel health and Digestion
- Urinary tract
- Skin disorders
- Physical and emotional stress
- Before and after kennel boarding
- Diet change
- If taking medications, especially antibiotics
Always seek the consultation of your veterinarian, as needed.
A Note from our Veterinarian...
I can't stress enough the importance of regular feeding of probiotics to your cat. It might help to think of probiotics as a food and in many ways. They are a part of food that most people eat very little of in their modern diets and something cats receive little to none of, unless your cat enjoys regular servings of fermented sauerkraut. I know my cat doesn't!
Probiotics are safe and effective and Pet Wellbeing's Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains supplies the correct strains, in the correct potency, to deliver a comprehensive product. Unfortunately, there are too many probiotic products available that offer a shortage of strains (or strains that may not be very useful to pets) in less than ideal quantities. Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains supplies 10 billion organisms per 1.2 grams
Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains stays freshest if refrigerated after opening.
Probiotics are easily mixed with food, although most cats will happily lick the powder up, given the naturally pleasant taste. Probiotics are ideally given after a meal but really can be given at any time, including with food. It is far better to feed at any time of day, than not at all, including on an empty stomach. There will be no issues tolerating probiotics on an empty stomach.
My recommendation is to incorporate probiotics into your pet's diet any time and not wait until there is a big need. It is some of the best insurance you can provide for the future health of your pet.
Can my cat take Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains with prescription drugs?
As a general rule, it is not recommended to administer anything else if you give your cat blood thinners.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains comes with a 90 day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains?
- Selectively chosen ingredients: This formula is entirely prepared from ingredients from trusted sources only.
- Every batch tested: All raw materials are tested for identification and purity. Every batch of our Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains is tested to ensure the highest quality and purity. Every single batch.
- GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. Our customers are protected because we ensure that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States
Who makes Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains?
Ultimate Probiotic 9 Strains is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
High potency probiotics for every cat